This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the UNIBEN Admission list for provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your UNIBEN admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIBEN admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB website to either accept or reject the offer.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UNIBEN admission portal : uniben.waeup.org/login.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required fields.
- Click on Login and proceed to view your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIBEN.
Drop your number in the comment section below to join our group chat
RELATED SEARCHES: latest news on uniben admission list, uniben admission list 3rd batch, uniben admission portal