Exciting news for all aspirants of the Obafemi Awolowo University as the OAU School Portal has been opened and the OAU Pre-Degree and Diploma Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session have been released.
Below are details of the Courses offered in Obafemi Awolowo University, Admission Requirements, Acceptance Fee and School fees and Details on the OAU Pre-Degree Admission form
It is important and essential for all applicants to note that Obafemi Awolowo University has a low admission acceptance rate of about 40%. This means that about 40% of the total number of students that apply to OAU are usually accepted and given admission.
Statistically, it is important to note that Obafemi Awolowo University is ranked at 5 in Nigeria and 2731in the world.
Supplementary entrance Examination for Pre-Degree Programme now holds on the 19th of January, 2021. APPLICATION IS STILL IN PROGRESS.
Candidates Qualified to Apply for OAU Pre-Degree Admission
Eligible Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
OAU Pre-Degree Subjects Combination
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Arts||Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)|
|Biological Sciences||Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)|
|Physical Sciences||Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)|
|Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)|
Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
How to Apply for OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form
In case you have created your Account, Click here to Login
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Polaris Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges must be paid).
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and click on: “2020/2021 Pre-Degree Application” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Click on the Payment Method (e-tranzact)
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
Other Important Information Regarding OAU Pre-Degree.
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based. You are hereby advised to familiarise yourself with the basic use of a computer.
- Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 UTME during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-Degree Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre and a centre in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
OAU Pre-Degree Disclaimer.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
SEE ALSO: OAU Post UTME / DE Form