Table of Contents
We wish to inform all the candidates that participated in the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, 2019/2020 Post-UTME Computer-based Aptitude Test that the management has released the OAU Post Utme Result for 2019/2020 academic session. All interested aspirants can now view their results and know their admission status.
RELATED SEARCHES: oau post utme result 2018/2019, oau post utme result statistics, check oau post utme result 2018, oau post utme date 2019, oau post utme 2019/2020, admission.oauife.edu.ng post utme, oau post utme login, oau registration
SEE OAU’s Rank in the List of the 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
How to Check OAU Post UTME Result.
- Go to the OAU post UTME result checking portal at https://admissions.oauife.edu.ng.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, Sign-in to access your OAU post UTME Score.
Note: You can check your Post-UTME Results at no fees. Candidates should beware of touts asking for money for result checking.
Also, admission status will soon be available on Jamb Caps Portal. You will simply have to login in to accept or reject admission on Jamb Caps.
OAU Undergraduate General Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission to Part I (First Year) of a degree course in the University must be qualified for admission before the beginning of the session in which they wish to enter. The applicants must meet both:
- the general entrance requirements, and
- additional Faculty or Departmental course requirements.
Students intending to enter the University are advised to obtain information from the University about entry requirements to ensure that they have satisfied the requirements by the time they apply for admission.
General Admission / Entry Requirements
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in the English Language at ‘O’ Level.