We wish to inform all those who participated in the FUWukari screening exercise that the Federal University Wukari, Taraba has released the FUWukari admission list for 1st and 2nd batch for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUWukari list is usually released by the university after the successful completion of the admission screening exercise. The screening exercise is conducted by the university to determine the eligibility of candidates for admission into the various undergraduate programs.
The admission list has been successfully uploaded online. Its the time of the year when students are anxious to know if they have been granted admission into the school of their choice or if they have to wait again.
You can check the fuwukari admission portal and see more on the fuwukari 2nd batch admission list.
How to check FUWukari 1st and 2nd batch Admission List
You will be able to follow the admission process outlined below once the list is uploaded on the FUWukari website portal.
- Go to the FUWUKARI Admission status checking portal at https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Click the ‘Login’ button.
- Locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ from the menu list to access your FUWUKARI 1st and 2nd batch admission status
How to check Federal University Wukari Admission status on Jamb portal
- To access your Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
The admissions is usually released in batches, and candidates are advised to check the this website regularly for updates. Once the admission list is released, candidates who have been offered admission are required to accept or reject the admission offer within a specified period. Failure to accept the admission offer within the stipulated time may lead to the forfeiture of the admission.