Applications are bring received from suitably qualified students who wish to be considered for the Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship.
RELATED SEARCHES: guinness scholarship 2019, ongoing scholarships in nigeria 2019, scholarship for secondary school students in nigeria 2019, guinness scholarship 2019/2020, naoc scholarship, 2019 scholarship, nwag scholarship 2019, scholarship program
About Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019
Guinness Nigeria is committed to enriching the communities in which it operates and plays a leading role in the socio-economic development of its host communities.
To ensure that efforts can be as effective as possible and are sustainable, the company concentrates on these focus areas: the provision of clean potable water (through the Diageo Water of Life initiative), Health and Education.
This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development. The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Students from Guinness host communities are encouraged to apply.
The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics
Eligibility Requirements for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd-year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics
- Candidates who meet the above selection criteria should send the following details to: [email protected]
Matriculation Number/Year of study;
Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin;
Phone Number/e-mail address;
Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter;
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
SEE OTHER ONGOING SCHOLARSHIP: