Myinfoconnect will like to inform all those interested that the management of the University of Abuja invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session UNIABUJA Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise. The UNIABUJA Post UTME Form is currently on sale.
RELATED SEARCHES: university of abuja post utme 2020/2021, uniabuja screening date for 2020/2021, uniabuja post utme portal, www.uniabuja.edu.ng post utme, is uniabuja post utme form for 2019 out, does uniabuja write post utme exam, university of abuja utme form 2020/2021, uniabuja utme portal
Candidates who sat for the 2019/2020 Jamb and chose the University of Abuja as their first choice are invited for a Post UTME from Wednesday, 18th – 23rd September 2019 at the Main Library, University of Abuja, Abuja.
University of Abuja Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
1.) Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME;
2.) Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
3.) Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter an only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click“Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt, and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always query your payment attempt in case you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below