The management of Agbami is pleased to announce to the general public that the Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 is currently receiving applicants.
ABOUT Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility.
E-Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
- Medicine & Surgery
How to Apply for Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the link below.
1.) Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
2.) Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3.) Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
Click on “Register/login” to create an account or log in to your Scholastica account. Proceed to your email box to activate your account for newly registered applicants
Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami to go to Scholarship site
4. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
5. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Return to the Home page, Click on the scheme you wish to apply and Click “Apply Now” to submit information
11. You will receive a notification displayed on the screen you have successfully applied. To confirm Check “My application” under “My account” section on your profile account.
12. Return to www.scholastica.ng enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
13. Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.
AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP ERROR HELP
If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN) Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number.
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Log in with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
14. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS HOME AND ABROAD:
Free Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
The Agbami scholarship scheme follows the Face of Testing (FOT) question standard and format. It is worthy of note that this standard is what most scholarships anchored by Scholastica adopt. The test format covers the following areas:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Comprehension
- Numerical Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Intelligent Quotient Test (IQ) and in some cases
- Current Affairs
Agbami Scholarship SAMPLE QUESTIONS
(1). Which of the following is most likely to cause a rise in the average temperature of the earth’s atmosphere in the future?
- Atomic warfare
- CO2 from fossil fuels
- Dust clouds from volcanoes
- Depletion of the earth’s ozone layer
(2). Which prefix is often used with scientific terms to indicate that something is the same, equal or constant?
(3). A shop keeper sold a T.V set for N17,940 with a discount of 8% and earned a profit of 19.6%. What would have been the percentage of profit earned if no discount was offered?
D Cannot be determined
E. None of these
(4). Three friends divided some bullets equally. After all of them shot 4 bullets the total number of bullets remaining is equal to the bullets each had after division. Find the original number divided?
(5). 259 is to 37 as
- 5 is to 1
- 63 is to 441
- 84 is to 12
- 130 is to 19
If you have any application issues, do well to reach us in the comment section. Also, share to others interested.