We are pleased to announce to you that the NLNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship board is accepting applications from interested first-year undergraduate in Nigerian Universities, for its Undergraduate Scholarship. This scholarship is open to all students in all departments.
NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship is worth NGN300,000.
Purpose of NLNG Scholarship
The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through a tertiary institution. So, if you meet the criteria below, you are eligible to apply.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- Have excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council results at ONE sitting
- Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Be a certified Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application
- Not be on any other Scholarship Award from other companies or agencies
- Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
- Apply for MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme For Undergraduates 2020
- University of Pretoria MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021
- Google Africa Certification Scholarship 2020/2021 For Young Africans
- Free Scholarship Past Questions and Answers for Scholarship Examinations in Nigeria and Abroad | PDF Download
How to Apply for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
- Follow the link below and click on “Under-Graduate” link to access the application portal.
Kindly Note: All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport-sized photographs
- WAEC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate the status of an application
- The application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria.
CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY:
If you have any issues applying for this scholarship, do well to drop a comment in the comment section.