We are pleased to announce that the 2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduates is currently available. Total Scholarship scheme is specifically aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in Nigeria.
About NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS:
Eligibility for Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
Level / Field of Study:
The NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship is available for Undergraduate students to study any course in Nigeria tertiary institutions
Worth of Scholarship:
The NNPC Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students. winner will get up to NGN 150,000 yearly to cover for tuition fee, accommodation, book allowance.
How to Apply Directly Online.
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Application Form
The NNPC-TOTAL scholarship application form is filled online through the official uNNPC-TOTAL scholarship portal. This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
Applications will close on November 14th, 2019. Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2019, at designated centres nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS: