The NPDC SEPLAT Joint Venture has now announced the commencement of its 2020/2021 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme worth ₦150,000 annually. The SEPLAT scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
About SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through the provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programme.
- Applicants must be second-year students or above in Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes including English and Mathematics at one sitting.
- Applicants who are currently on scholarship awards from other companies need not apply.
Only students studying the following courses are eligible to apply:
If you are studying any of the courses below, then you are eligible for SEPLAT 2020 Scholarship.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering.
How To Apply For the Scholarship
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Application deadline: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert i.e Deadline: 10th August 2020.