It is important to note that you must upload your O’level results to your JAMB portal as this outrightly affects your admission status in all ramifications. So, this post will guide you all on HOW TO UPLOAD O’LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PORTAL easily
As a matter of fact, your admission may be affected if you didn’t upload your O’level results on JAMB portal. Follow the procedure below to update your JAMB profile now.
SEE ALSO: JAMB Portal to Check Admission Status for UTME and DE Candidates
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB.
1. Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
SEE ALSO: How to Check your Jamb Admission Status with Jamb Caps | Accept or Reject Jamb Admission
What Jamb Caps is all About | Frequently Asked Questions
If you are preparing for JAMB, you might want to consider some of these JAMB guides to success
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Post UTME Cut-Off Marks for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
- How To use Jamb Past Questions to Score Above 280
- Jamb CBT Exam Secrets to Scoring High
- Recent Repeated JAMB Past Questions and Answers for all Subjects 2020
- Original JAMB Syllabus and Hot Topics for all Subjects 2019/2020
- 50 Hot Key Points to blast Biology in JAMB WAEC and POST UTME
RELATED SEARCHES: how to upload o’level result on jamb website, jamb uploading of result deadline, jamb uploading of result 2019, upload waec result to jamb portal, jamb uploading of result closing date 2019
9 throughts on "How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal / Profile 2020"