You might have been preparing and wondering, how does JAMB set their questions or how can I effectively use JAMB Past Questions and Answers. Well, from my experience, I will provide you with 10 steps and answers to that question.
The truth is Jamb barely brings out new questions. They usually just put together old ones and refurbish them. So what you really need is to know how to use Jamb Past Questions. Yes! You have to know how, because most people us Jamb Past Questions but still fail woefully because they do not know how to properly use them.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- 40 HOT Likely Exam Questions from Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi
- Recent Repeated JAMB Past Questions and Answers for all Subjects 2020
- JAMB and Post UTME Cut-Off Marks for All Schools
- 50 Hot Key Points to blast Biology in JAMB WAEC and POST UTME
- JAMB Subject Combination for all Courses in Nigeria
- 7 Mistakes University Students Make In Their First Year
- How to Overcome Exam Fear
- How to Improve Your Exam Speed
10 GUIDES ON HOW TO USE JAMB PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Get past questions for all your 4 Jamb Subjects. These questions should be as far back as 10years e.g. 2008
2. Go through the past questions, skim through them,. This will give you an overview and enable you know the techniques to apply when answering.
3. Start solving these past questions year by year and access yourself.
4. Do not rush yourself. Make sure you understand everything you are solving.
5. Use your notes and textbooks to confirm your methods and answers if the need be.
6. Do not skip questions, if you find any question hard, it is important you seek assistance.
7. After answering about 3 years, solve them again to check if you still remember your techniques and tricks to answering them.
8. DON’T TRY TO CRAM PAST QUESTIONS BECAUSE IT CAN MAKE YOU FAIL
9. Put yourself in typical exam condition and solve recent years like 2016, 2017, 2018. Do this about 3 times before your JAMB exam
10. Score yourself for every year you answer and watch yourself progress.
In conclusion, once you follow this guide, nothing seems new to you in the exam hall and there will be questions you will know the answer to even without solving.
Furthermore, JAMB is not as hard as people think it is, IT IS ALL ABOUT YOUR PREPARATION.
Drop a comment if you have questions and Kindly share this post to someone who needs it.
29 throughts on "How to Use Jamb Past Questions and Answers to Score Above 350"