After reading the summary of sweet sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi, here are 80 JAMB exam questions and answers from the Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi. If you still haven’t read the book, I suggest you do so while you still have the time. So use these questions to practice for the exam ahead of you.
The answers are below the questions. I suggest you test yourself before viewing the answers.
The 80 Questions and answers will cover every Chapter in Jamb Sweet Sixteen (16).
NOTE: THESE ARE LIKELY QUESTIONS AND NOT THE EXAM QUESTIONS
- How to Answer JAMB Use Of English Questions In JAMB 2020
- JAMB and Post UTME Cut-Off Marks for All Schools
LIKELY JAMB QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FROM SWEET SIXTEEN BY BOLAJI ABDULLAHI
- At what point did Aliya start to consider being a lawyer as a career?
- What was Aliya’s mother’s Profession?
- At what age did Aliya start secondary school?
- What birthday present was Aliya given?
- Bobo’s real name was?
- Bolaji Abdullahi’s “Sweet Sixteen” is written in?
- In Aliya’s 16th birthday letter, what was the introductory statement?
- What is the main aim of the chess game?
- When Aliya was born, what was her father’s profession?
- What did Mr .Bello feel was worth celebrating?
- What age did Aliya start wearing bras?
- Bello said boys like?
- Aliya had what ailment?
- The name of Aliya’s teacher was?
- According to the Novel, K.P.C is a social media language that means
- Aliya was usually referred to as?
- Good comprehensive programmes teach students that abstinence is the only way to prevent pregnancy and STD’s. True/False?
- What does KOTL mean?
- Where were the students in Aliya’s school were caught having sex?
- Who almost fainted on hearing about sex in the Basketball court?
- HAK means?
- Bello’s Profession was?
- What did people think about grace?
- Apart from the Malian singer, who was Mr. Bello’s favourite, whose music does he like too?
- What was Aliya’s grade in Chemistry at the end of the term?
- The novel Sweet Sixteen is what genre?
- Who was the editor of the novel?
- What disgusted Aliya the most?
- Who was the Author of the Novel?
- Whenever Aliya’s mum stops being angry, she
- Due to Aliya’s health condition, she suggests donating which of these to the school clinic?
- Being generous, according to Mr. Bello means
- What Mr. Bello detest most are not saying your prayers on time and
- According to the novel, Aliya was in dire need for her mother to reveal a secret to her about her father. What is the secret?
- Bolaji Abdullahi obtained B.Sc degree in mass communication from
- In the novel, who often jokes that she was surprised Aliya’s father didn’t name her “CHELSEA”?
- What is the main message of the story about the hunter?
- According to the novel, which of these character is described as a clear gold medalist?
- Which of these is a constant presence in Aliya’s life?
- According to the novel, at what time was Aliya so sure that she wanted to be a pilot?
If you are done answering these questions, see the answers below:
- WHEN SHE FOUND GRISHAM’S BOOK AT THE LIBRARY.
- 12 YEARS
- PORTABLE DIGITAL CAMERA
- FIRST PERSON NARRATIVE
- “HOW TIME FLIES”
- TO CAPTURE OPPONENTS KING
- DUMB GIRLS
- MISS SALAKO
- KEEP THE PARENTS CLUELESS
- FIRST LADY
- KISS ON THE LIPS
- BASKETBALL COURT
- MR. BELLO
- HUGS AND KISSES
- THEY THOUGHT SHE WAS A SNOB
- FELA’S MUSIC
- MOLARA WOOD
- BEING CALLED FAT
- BOLAJI ABDULLAHI.
- SINGS AROUND THE HOUSE
- GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO MAKE OTHERS HAPPY
- TELLING LIES
- SECRET OF MAKING TEA
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
- ALIYA’S MOTHER
- Parents should pass across their wealth of knowledge to their children and the children should do the same when they grow up.
- HER VENTOLIN INHALER
- ABOUT ENTERING SENIOR CLASS
Access yourself and see how well you did.
More JAMB Sweet Sixteen Questions and Answers
1. Who is the Author of the book, “Sweet Sixteen”?
1. Bolaji Adelaji
2. Bolaji Abdullahi
3. Bolade Abdullahi
4. Jerry Agada
Answer: Bolaji Abdullahi
2. How old was Aliya in the Novel?
3. According to one expert; ‘’Comprehensive sex education doesn’t encourage kids to have sex.
4. KOTL means……
1. Kiss On The Lips
2. Kiss On The Labs
3. Kiss On-top The Lips
4. Kiss On-top The Legs
Answer: Kiss on-top the lips
5. …………. almost fainted when he heard that some students were caught on the school’s basketball court at night having ‘’SEX’.
1. Mr James
3. Mr Bello
Answer: Mr Bello
6. Good comprehensive programmes teach students that abstinence is the only surefire way to prevent pregnancy and STDs.
7. Adoringly, Aliya was referred to as……….
2. Sex Addict
3. Beautiful Lady
4. First Lady
Answer: First Lady
8. Who asked this question “what does HAK and KOTL mean?”
3. Mr Bello
4. First Lady
9. Mr Bello is a ————— by Professions fro the Novel.
1. an Accountant
10. Where were the students were caught having SEX?
1. At the Chapel
2. Behind a Lawn Tennis Court
3. At the Basketball Court
4. In the Toilet
Answer: At the basketball Court
11. …………. is the protagonist in the Novel, Sweet Sixteen
1. Mr Bello
3. Mrs Bello
4. Mr Fayose
From the Novel, Most Teenagers knows what Adults seems to be Hiding from them.
30 Questions that Might Appear on Your JAMB CBT Test.
What is the main message of the story about the hunter?
Answer: Parents should pass across their wealth of knowledge to their children and the children should do the same when they grow up.
In the Novel, Aliya is suffering from a health condition known as ___
Bolaji Abdullahi’s “Sweet Sixteen” is written in?
Answer: First person narrative
Although, many people thought Grace was a snob but Aliya thinks she was?
Answer: Nice and Generous
The novel “Sweet Sixteen” is published by?
Answer: Masobe Books
At what point did Aliya start to consider being a lawyer as a career?
Answer: When she found Grisham’s book at the library.
In the novel, Aliya is assertive that whenever anyone wants her father’s full attention should?
Answer: Tell him a story
According to the sweet sixteen novel, which of these society has “Fat-farms”, where girls were force-fed to fatten them up in the novel?
The spinal bond document gift from Aliya’s father has on it, which of these bold inscriptions?
Answer: Letter to my Daughter
According to the novel, which of these character is described as a clear gold medalist?
What does HAK mean in the book?
Answer: Hugs and kisses.
As a child, Aliya hated to be called a child but a
Answer: Young adult
According to the Novel, K.P.C is a social media language that means
Answer: Keep the parent clueless
Which of these is a constant presence in Aliya’s life?
Answer: Her Ventolin Inhaler
Who is Mr. Bello’s favourite musician
Answer: Mr. Bello listened to Fela’s music and other songs too but his favourite musician is Ali Farka Toure which is from Mali
Whenever Aliya’s mum stops being angry, she
Answer: sings around the house
Apart from the Malian singer, who was Mr. Bello’s favourite, whose music does he like too?
Answer: Fela’s music
Which of the gifts Aliya receives from her father had she requested for her 16th birthday?
Answer: The compact digital camera
According to the novel, at what time was Aliya so sure that she wanted to be a pilot?
Answer: About entering senior class
Due to Aliya’s health condition, she suggests donating which of these to the school clinic?
Being generous, according to Mr. Bello means
Answer: going out of your way to make others happy
Which of these stories was told by Aliya’s father to teach her kindness even to unkind people in the novel?
Answer: The slave and the slaver
What Mr. Bello detest most are not saying your prayers on time and
Answer: Telling lies
According to the novel, Aliya was in dire need for her mother to reveal a secret to her about her father. What is the secret?
Answer: The secret of making his tea
In the novel, the Gandhi’s test is to teach Aliya that
Answer: Contentment is wealth
“Beauty is nothing, but character is needed”. This sentence means
Answer: having a good character is the most beautiful thing
Aliya’s father tries to teach Aliya chess because
Answer: it will make her think strategically
Bolaji Abdullahi obtained a B.Sc degree in mass communication from
Answer: University of Lagos (UNILAG)
In the novel, if the chapter “stereotype” themed on religious issues, The chapter 1 “The Drive” is on?
In the novel, who often jokes that she was surprised Aliya’s father didn’t name her “CHELSEA”?
Answer: Aliya’s mother
OTHERS ARE READING: Summary of Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi (JAMB New Novel)
Also, share this to your groups and social media pages. Sharing is Caring
REMEMBER, THESE ARE JUST LIKELY JAMB QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON SWEET SIXTEEN NOT THE ACTUAL QUESTIONS.