Do you looking for how to login to JAMB CAPS portal and check your admission status online easily? If you have been receiving the error message, “Invalid login credentials” then,this will help you
After the introduction of the JAMB CAPS portal in 2017, a lot of candidates have been finding it difficult to login to the JAMB CAPS portal on www.caps.jamb.gov.ng.
RELATED SEARCHES: jamb caps portal, jamb caps 2019, jamb caps 2018, jamb caps admission status, jamb login, www.jamb.org.ng portal, jamb admission status, www.jamb.org.ng 2019
How To Login To JAMB CAPS Portal
Follow the procedures below to login to the JAMB CAPS portal in 2020.
- Visit the JAMB CAPS login portal by clicking www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “#Click here to login to eFacilty”. It will take you to www.jamb.org.ng/efacilty/login
- Enter the email address and password you used to register for JAMB in the spaces provided
If you forgotten your JAMB profile password, check the first email JAMB sent to you when you registered for JAMB 2019. You will find you login details in the email.
- Click on login after putting your correct login details. You will be taken to your JAMB e-facility profile dashboard.
- From the list of menus on the dashboard, click on “Check JAMB CAPS”.
By following the steps above to this point, you have just successfully logged in to your JAMB CAPS portal.
Now, the question is, “It is only showing welcome, how do I check my admission status?” Continue reading below.
If you are checking your JAMB CAPS portal with a laptop/PC, you will see the “Admission Status” tab on the left bar of the browser. Click on it.
You will see your registration number in a box (you cannot clear it because you logged into your own JAMB profile earlier and your JAMB registration is attached to it)
Click on “Check admission status” beside the registration number.
JAMB CAPS Login 2020 With Mobile Phone
Before you try to login to JAMB CAPS portal, note the following
- You should only use advanced browsers like Google Chrome/Firefox (do not use Opera mini)
- The admission status tab will not be visible at the left bar of the browser when you login with a mobile phone.
You need to switch your mobile browser to desktop mode because the JAMB CAPS portal is designed for desktop
To switch to desktop mode, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Menu icon from your browser (the 3 dashes usually at the top right/left corner of your browser)
- From the list of Menu, you will see “Switch to desktop” with an unmarked box beside it
- Click on it to mark the box and switch to desktop mode
- The JAMB CAPS page will reload and you will see the admission status tab on the sidebar now
- Click on it to check the JAMB CAPS admissions status page
- Now, you can view your JAMB admission status and JAMB CAPS profile by clicking on “Check admission status” beside the box containing your registration number
RECOMMENDED: 7 Reasons Why People Fail JAMB | No 2 Will Amaze You
NOTE: If you find yourself logged out of JAMB CAPS portal anytime you switch to desktop mode on the welcome page, then you should switch to desktop mode before you log in at all.
Finally, I will quickly show you how to check your JAMB CAPS admission status on any small phone/smartphone using opera mini.
- When you get to the welcome page, click on the URL in the address bar.
- Check the URL address properly and look for default.aspx
- Clear the default and change it to candidate admission
- Hence, you will have default.aspx replaced by candidate admission.aspx
- Click on the Enter button and the page will reload with your admission status displayed
- Click on the check admission status beside your registration number to check your admission status.
SEE JAMB GUIDES: How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal / Profile