Are you looking for an update on the Hatch Bursary 2020? We bring you a realtime update on the 2020 Hatch Bursary Application Forms and Application Guidelines. This post will guide and direct all those interested in know How to Apply for the Hatch Bursaries South Africa.
Get more information here at Myinfoconnect.com about the hatch bursary benefits, dhl bursaries, sasol bursary requirements, mine surveying bursaries 2019, sasol postgraduate bursary, apply for bursary 2019, all bursaries, ecsa bursaries and more.
Hatch is inviting qualified candidates who wish to continue an Engineering career to apply for the Hatch bursary scheme. The bursary offers full cost as well as partial bursaries based on students’ academic needs.
The bursary is awarded to students who will pursue studies in Engineering fields in:
HATCH BURSARY BENEFITS
Hatch Bursaries will cover the following expenses:
- Allowances (Computer, textbooks and monthly)
- Accommodation or a travel allowance
- Vacation work
Hatch is an engineering company that has more than 60 years of business and professional experience in mining and infrastructure. The company’s expertise includes sustainable business, urban solutions, and smart cities, responsible energy production, digital operations, mining innovation as well as water development. This expertise and services are provided for the metals and minerals, energy and the infrastructure industries.
Hatch also offers consulting services in the areas of corporate social responsibility, social enhancement, and environmental footprint optimization. Some of the known projects of the company are Muga Potash Plant in Spain, Apiacás Hydro Complex in Brazil, Davenport Diamond Rail Grade Separation in Canada and the Hatch-Glencore Technology Venture in Ontario, Canada.
Hatch has received various industry and project awards in corporate leadership, health and safety, and project excellence recognition. It has maintained business ethics and sustainability through global compliance, responsibility and accountability, respect in the workplace, relationship building, confidentiality and privacy as well as fairness, integrity, and honesty in dealings.
Hatch Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Full-time students in fields of study mentioned above
- Tertiary Students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Grade 12 students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 90% or above.
How to Apply for Hatch Bursary
- Register an account and profile by clicking here.
- Apply online by clicking the bursaries:
For Electrical Engineering Bursary, click here.
For Civil Engineering Bursary, click here.
For Chemical Engineering Bursary, click here.
For Mechanical Engineering Bursary, click here.
- Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application:
- Latest CV
- A certified copy of your ID document.
- A certified copy of your grade 11 final results AND Matric latest results, if currently in Matric.
- A certified copy of your matric certificate, if completed Matric.
- Proof of acceptance from a recognized tertiary institution (on tertiary letterhead)
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently at tertiary level
Also Apply for: Mintek Bursary South Africa 2020/2021
Not confirmed yet – currently open for application!
Thabiso Molakeng / Adeela Cajee
Tel: (011) 239 5300
Address: 58 Emerald Parkway Road Greenstone Hill, Johannesburg 1609 South Africa
Postal: Private Bag X20 Gallo Manor 2052 South Africa
- Mintek Bursary South Africa 2020/2021 | Mintek Bursary Application Form pdf
- South African Medical Association Bursary 2020/2021 | SAMA Bursary Application Form 2020 pdf
- South African Association for Food Science and Technology, SAAFoST Bursary 2020/2021 | How to Apply
- South African Nursery Association Bursary 2020/2021 | How to Apply for SANA Bursary Application pdf
- SACTWU Bursary 2020/2021 | How to Apply for South African Clothing and Textile Workers’ Union Bursary
- Rural Education Access Programme, REAP Bursary 2020/2021
- Harmony Gold Mining Bursary 2020/2021 (How To Apply For Harmony Gold Bursary)
- Gauteng City-Region Academy, GCRA Bursary 2020/2021
- Sizwe Ntsaluba Gobodo, SNG Bursary 2020/2021
- South African Revenue Service, SARS Bursary Application Forms 2020
- Delta State Bursary Form for 2019/2020 Session is Out
WHAT IS A BURSARY?
According to Wikipedia, A bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary, the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary. According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times.
KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN APPLYING FOR A BURSARY
A lot of students are usually confused when it comes to scholarship or bursary application. When they have answered the most difficult question of where to start, then the other process becomes seamlessly easy for them. Basically that’s why we have decided to include this post to enable you successfully apply for bursaries especially for this year to aid your academic cause. The following are those important things to note before applying for a bursary.
- Most bursaries will request for your Latest Academic Record duly signed from your school, your ID document, evidence of tertiary application and most importantly an authentication that you were accepted. Similarly, some bursaries will require you to provide another proof of Guardians or parents’ source of income and residence. After successfully sorting out these documents, then your next step is to ensure you verify your documents. If you don’t know how to, simply visit any commissioner of oath at a post office, bank or police station.
- Integrity they say is telling myself the truth while honesty is telling the truth to other people. Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth-telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving. Therefore, you must ensure that whatever information you are providing is the truth and nothing but the truth. Fill all blank spaces with correct data. No legacy is so rich as honesty.
- A whole lot of students apply for bursaries without having any references at all and in other cases have references that can’t be reached. Most times this is the first step to not getting the bursary you have applied for. If you need the bursary you are applying for and you want it, then go ahead and find references with correct contact addresses.
- A lot of students also don’t have enough writing skills to win their desired bursary which can prove to be a stone in the neck in the long run. Therefore it is highly advisable that you write a highly convincing and motivational cover letter that will make anyone accessing it believe before he begins to even read it. Things such as why you think you should be awarded the bursary especially more than the other several thousand applying, how you can contribute to society when you have finished your program in school and especially how getting the bursary will be a stepping stone to achieving your dreams and changing your future for good.
- A lot of students apply for bursaries and go to sleep which is very bad. When you apply for any bursary, ensure you regularly and consistently check your Emails and your phone text messages to be sure you have not or have received a message from those assessing your application.
- Lastly, ensure you always check for bursary deadlines or closing dates so you can know exactly when to apply
Leave a Reply