Table of Contents
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board have announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 2019 / 2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Monday 20th of January to Wednesday 20th of February, 2020.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2019 / 2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
Candidates Eligible for Delta State Bursary.
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full-time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and Ph.D. students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be at 200 level and above for all Higher Institutions.
- Only approved public and private-owned schools (University, Polytechnics, and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- The online processing fee of N800 will be charged using debit cards.
- Once the payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to [email protected]
- Multiple applications will be disqualified. Do you NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- All applications must be processed and submitted.
The deadline is Friday; 5th March 2020.
Note: Send email to [email protected] for any application problems, issues, and enquiring.