Auchi Polytechnic Admission List For 2019/2020 Session (ND Full-Time)
The school management of Auchi Polytechnic has released the admission list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the ND aspirant who applied for admission into Federal Polytechnic Auchi that the list of admitted candidates for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
You can check your admission status in two ways. Via Jamb Portal or Auchi Admission Portal.
Auchi Polytechnic Admission List (ND Full-Time)
All the applicants who took part in the Auchipoly Post UTME Screening exercise can access their admission status by following the steps outlined below;
- Go to the admission checking portal by CLICKING HERE
- Select your program of Study (i.e ND)
- Select the Department (ex. Accountancy)
- Select the Course of Study (ex. Accountancy)
- Click on the “Check Admission List” button to see your admission status.
For Admitted Candidates
- If you found your name on the list, go to your department for clearance, to determine if you are qualified,if cleared proceed to accept the offer of admission online and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges. Proceed to register for your courses online, then print copies of the registration form and submit two(2) copies to your school officer. Your admission will be canceled if you are not registered within two(2) weeks.
- All admitted students are required to do Acceptance and pay Administrative charges. All New and Returning Students are required to login into the students Control Panel, Print and Fill the Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (Print Form) and submit same to Auchi Poly Cottage Hospital
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB CAPS website, click” ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. RECOMMENDED: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Beware of fraudsters parading themselves as Auchi Polytechnic MIS staff.
- Auchi Poly MIS will never ask any candidate or student to pay money for admission, correction of errors in acceptance, registration, or results processing and will not request you to call any staff.
Follow the steps outlined below to check your admission status on JAMB portal.
- Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Login with your Username and Password
- Scroll down and click on Check Admission Status tab
- Select your Examination year and enter your JAMB RegNo in the appropriate box
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to view it.