We bring you a realtime update on the University College Hospital, UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Session. All interested candidates should take note of all the information in this post.
The management of University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Nursing for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This post contains details on the uch school of nursing portal, uch school of nursing form 2020/2021, courses offered in uch ibadan, uch ibadan recruitment, uch school of nursing form closing date, history of school of nursing uch ibadan, https://portal.uch-ibadan.org. ng, which school of nursing form is out now and more.
POINTS TO NOTE:
- The course is for a period of three years
- Candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify
- Candidates will be registered and licensed to practice as General Nurses(RN).
UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Requirements:
Applicants should be aged 17 ½ years and above, possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECO/SSCE) or GCE O’ Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at one(1) sitting.
How to Apply for UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Form
The application form is available beginning from Monday 12th April 2021 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira (N7,700.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to log in and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photocard and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
Method of Selection:
(i) Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages
(ii) Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photocards shall be allowed into the examination venue.
(iii) Only candidates who attain acceptable standards at the examination shall be invited for an interview or considered for selection following the interview.
SEE ALSO: OAUTHC School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Bowen University Teaching Hospital, BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
3 throughts on "UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session"