Table of Contents
We wish to inform all those interested in the ECWA School of Nursing and Midwifery that the School of Nursing Egbe Admission Form for 2023/2024 academic session is released. The admission form is currently available online in the ECWA portal and school of nursing and midwifery Egbe website. It’s the time of the year when students are anxious to apply for admission into the school of their choice.
ECWA School of Nursing Sciences Basic Nursing Programme Admission Requirements
The approved entry requirements for the Basic Nursing programme include having five O’level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, not exceeding two sittings, from any of the following examination boards: West African Examination Council (WAEC), National Examination Council (NECO), or National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB).
If a student has foreign examination board results, an evaluation report or equivalent grading from the Federal Ministry of Education must be submitted along with the result. Additionally, a request for verification of such results from the issuing organization to the Council is required.
It is important to note that the minimum age range for admission into the ECWA College of Nursing Sciences Basic Nursing programme is 16 and is strictly adhered to.
How to Apply for ECWA School of Nursing and Midwifery Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form
- Interested candidates will be required to make payment with their Bank ATM card online on this website. Note that the application for admission payment should strictly be made online and not directly at the bank.
- The Admission Application Payment including the cost of the admission application form, bank, transaction and other charges total N 12,550. Note that you do not have to buy scratch cards or make any separate payment again.
- Candidates are strongly advised to use valid and correct email addresses for their Online Application Payment to avoid having problems in their application process.
- After your the Application Payment has been made on this website, the candidate will get an email with the Payment Reference and other details that the candidate will use to login to the Admission Portal and complete the Online Admission Application Form.
- Candidate should ensure to print out the completed Application Form and Examination Photocard which must be submitted along with 3 colour passport photographs at the Admin Office when the candidate comes for the Entrance Examination at the School.
- Closing date for Application Payments and Admission Applications is 25th JULY 2023. Sales of Late Forms start from 1st JULY 2023.
Date of Examination: Wednesday 26th JULY 2023.
Interview Date: Thursday 27th JULY 2023.
Exam and Interview Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe, Kogi State.
For further enquiry, please contact the office of the Admin Officer or call 08163339481, 07052677499, 08166062691.
ECWA Application Deadline
|Late Registration||4th July, 2023|
|Closing Date||25th July, 2023|
|Examination Date||26th July, 2023|
|Interview Date||27th July, 2023|
Time: 9:00 am prompt
Venue: College Premise14