Are you aspiring to be an expert in the nursing profession? here is a quick guide on How to Apply for the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Nursing, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Get more information on Myinfoconnect.com about the luth nursing form 2020, luth school of nursing form 2020/2021, the requirement for school of nursing, luth, luth school of nursing duration, luth school of nursing courses, son luth admission list, when is luth nursing form closing, courses offered in luth and more.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission.
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay an access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Shortlisted applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
When is the LUTH Nursing Form Closing?
- Deadline: 31st May 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611