Are you aspiring to be an expert in the nursing profession? Here is a quick guide on How to Apply for the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), School of Post Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Get more information on Myinfoconnect.com about the school of post basic nursing, lagos, luth school of nursing duration, school of post basic general nursing in nigeria post basic nursing form on sale, school of post basic nursing abuja, luth admission form 2020/2021, post basic nursing form on sale 2019, school of post basic nursing uch ibadan
LUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Courses & Duration.
- Accident & Emergency Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
Duration: One Year
LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/GCE including English Language, Mathematics and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants who qualified from 2006 till date should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Two years of post-qualification experience and current practice license issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
How to Apply for LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay an access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Shortlisted applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
APPLICATION FEE: N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only)
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Closing Date for Application is 31st May 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611