My Info Connect team is well aware of the huge expense incurred in the process of higher education, with many of us having been involved in it also. For this reason, we have made the Scholarship Program a reality. Tuition Fees and College expenses continue to rise and there is a need to provide financial aid to the less privileged. Our company believes higher education is important and wants to give back and provide others with the means to further their education in academia.
Our company has decided to create a scholarship program for undergraduate and graduate students to help meet their education-related expenses. We are offering an annual scholarship of $1,500 to a new student every year. Our goal is to help as many students over the years as possible and that is why our scholarship will continue annually.
The scholarship amount is $1500 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses.
Eligibility for Scholarship?
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university in the USA for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Has a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
How to Apply for the Scholarship Program:
- Write an essay of 1000+ words on the topic “How to limit which companies track your internet activity”
- You must submit your essay on or before JUNE 30th 2020
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on DECEMBER 19th, 2020 and the winner will be notified by email.
How Do We Review Applications?
Your works will be evaluated by the project managers who provide skilled mentorship for junior specialists in our company. We respect your privacy and never reveal your contact information to third parties, nor use it for our own benefit in any form. Still, we reserve the right to use your idea in our in-house projects.
Your participation in the MyInfoConnect.com scholarship is voluntary and you may choose whether to participate. To be considered for a scholarship by MyInfoConnect.com, you may be required to submit data electronically.
Your application grants MyInfoConnect.com, its agents and/or representatives’ permission to use and post the following information: the applicant’s name, attending college, college photo, email, award amount and essay on myinfoconnect.com or in other marketing communications, including but not limited to website, newsletters, social media, and press releases.
We may use your contact information to confirm receipt of your application, to gather more information if there are questions regarding your application, to send you notifications regarding your status, or for communication necessary pertaining to the application.
All sensitive information relating to all applicant’s eligibility is destroyed as soon as a winner is confirmed and announced. The applicant’s email address or phone number will not be used for any marketing purposes.
1 throught on "My Info Connect Scholarship Program"