The registration for the Nigerian Airforce recruitment form 2021 starts on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021. All applicants interested in serving in the Nigerian Airforce as Airmen or Airwomen in the BMTC 2021 are to take note of all details below and apply accordingly.
Get the latest news on Nigerian Airforce, Navy and Army recruitment on this website. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Requirements
Qualifications for Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on the criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and a trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
How to Join the Nigerian AirForce
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Online Registration on the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal Starts on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
- The recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 17 May – 12 July 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2nd March 2021 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com.
SEE ALSO: Nigerian Army Recruitment is Ongoing | Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women
Nigerian Navy Recruitment | Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 8th Regular Course
Functions of the Nigerian Air Force
- To supply and train forces for special operations.
- To endow and supply forces for air mobility.
- To supply forces to defend the Nigerian Air space.
- To train and supply forces for the execution of air combat operations.
- To defend Nigeria where there is an air attack.
- To supply forces for Joint Air Transported Operations.
- To supply equipment for electronic war operations.
- To Train and supply forces for Aerial Photography.
- To train and supply forces for flight refuelling.
- To develop in coordination with the procedure in Air Force operations.
- To coordinate with other forces to defend the Airspace.
What is the Primary Role of the Nigerian Air Force?
Following the approval by the Nigerian parliament for the establishment of the Nigerian Air Force and recruitment of personnel in 1962, the Nigerian Air Force has four primary roles which are backed by the 1964 statutory act of Parliament. These roles include;
- To ensure the fast versatile mobility of the Armed Forces.
- To achieve a full complement of the military defence system of the Federal Republic of Nigeria both in the air and on the ground.
- To give the country the deserved prestige that is invaluable in international matters.
- To provide close support for the ground-based and seaborne forces in all phases of operations and to ensure the territorial integrity of a united Nigeria.
Following the Federal Government promulgated Decree 105 (Armed Forces Amendment Decree) in 1994 as a result of the Nigerian Air Force expansion; additional roles of the Nigerian Air Force were added. These additional roles include;
- Enforcing and assisting in coordinating the enforcement of international law, conventions, practices, and customs ascribed and acceded to by Nigeria relating to aerial or space activities in the Nigerian Airspace.
- Coordinating and enforcing all national and international air laws acceded or ascribed to by Nigeria.
- Delineating, demarcating, and coordinating all serial surveys and security zones of the Nigerian airspace.
Ranks in the Nigerian Air Force
In descending order of hierarchy the NAF airman ranks are:
- Marshal of the Air Force
- Air Chief Marshal
- Air Marshal
- Air Vice-Marshal
- Air Commodore
- Group Captain
- Wing Commander
- Squadron Leader
- Flight Lieutenant
- Flying Officer
- Pilot Officer
In descending order of hierarchy the NAF airman ranks are:
- Air Warrant Officer
- Master Warrant Officer
- Warrant Officer
- Flight Sergeant
- Lance Corporal
- N-power Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 and Application Portal
- NPower Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020/2021 for Young Nigerians
- BOURBON Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment | Onshore & Offshore Vacancies
- Nigerian Army Recruitment is Ongoing | Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment | Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal
- Nigeria Police Academy, POLAC Admission Form 2020/2021 8th Regular Course
4 throughts on "Nigerian AirForce NAF Recruitment Form 2021 Portal | NAF Airmen and Airwomen"