We bring you a real-time update on the sales of the NPF Nigeria Police Academy, POLAC Admission Form 2020/2021 for the 8th Regular Course in Wudil, Kano State. Applications are thus invited from all candidates who meet the NPF requirements below. Sales of the Application Forms will commence on Monday 13th April and end on Sunday 5th July, 2020.
Get more information on Myinfoconnect.com about the polac form 2020, polac form 2020/2021, polac requirements, polac.edu.ng login, is polac form out for 2020, polac login, polac admission list 2019, police academy form 2020, polac courses, nigeria police academy form 2019/2020, nigeria police academy 2020 form, is nigeria police academy form out for 2020 and more.
Nigeria Police Academy Admission Requirements.
a. Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
b. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
c. Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
d. SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2016 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Nigeria Police Academy, POLAC Available Courses and Programmes.
NPA Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
- History & International Studies
FACULTY OF LAW: LLB
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:
- Management Sciences
- Political Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
- Biological Sciences
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Academy, POLAC Admission Form.
- Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: http://polac.edu.ng/purchasepin. In order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,500.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
- Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
- After making payment, applicants are to visit http://polac.edu.ng/user/register/application to create an online application account.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form. Candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above, will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
POLAC Entrance Examination Date, Conditions and Requirements.
- The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, will be Pencil and Paper Based (PPB). The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to candidate’s Faculty of choice. It will be conducted on Saturday 8th August 2020.
- Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 19 designated Centres. The list of Centres is on the Academy Website. Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature.
- Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on the academy’s website and in some national newspapers.