The KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment is currently ongoing. Applications are being received from interested parties to fill in the available recruitment positions. Myinfoconnect keeps you up to date with the latest Job, Scholarships, and Opportunities.
Are you willing to gain invaluable business perspective that opens up countless opportunities for personal and professional growth?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape?
KPMG is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
About KPMG Nigeria
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG is a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s methods and capabilities.
KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme Eligibility.
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – Not Required
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Maths) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Apply for KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: Not Specified.
- NPower Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download
- N-power Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 and Application Portal
- BOURBON Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment | Onshore & Offshore Vacancies
- Recruitment at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society
- SHELL JV/PETAN Graduate Internship Program 6th batch
- 2020 Recruitment at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) | Shell Recruitment 2020/2021
- Job Recruitment at AG Leventis Nigeria PLC
- First Bank Job Portal 2020 | Ongoing First Bank Nigeria Massive Recruitment Apply Now
- AAU Job Vacancies for Academic Staff and Senior Non-Teaching Staff
- ICPC Recruitment Job Portal 2020