The NPower Recruitment Application for the 2020/2021 Batch is currently ongoing. To apply for NPower, you need to meet the federal government’s minimum requirement and pass the test.
NPower Nigeria Recruitment addresses the challenge of youth state by providing a structure for giant scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development whereas linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT N-POWER NIGERIA: AVAILABLE PROGRAMS AND ALL YOU MUST KNOW
The N-power Nigeria scheme is a programme which is aimed at achieving productivity in the country through skill development and knowledge. With the rate of unemployment on the increase, N-power is an initiative aimed at addressing this challenge and providing a structure for development at the same time providing a solution to inadequate public services and also boosting the economy.
It is also a tool by the government in diversifying the economy by equipping the youths with world-class skills which can move them to become innovators and entrepreneurs. N-power is not restricted to only graduates. It also provides technical and business skills to non-graduates to improve their lively hood. Apart from fundamental knowledge given to candidates, they are also exposed to practical skills and innovation.
Npower Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Some of these graduates will also help in actualizing Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2020 | NPF Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian AirForce NAF Recruitment Form 2020/2021 Portal | NAF Airmen and Airwomen
- BOURBON Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment | Onshore & Offshore Vacancies
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020/2021 for Young Nigerians
- 2020 Recruitment at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) | Shell Recruitment 2020/2021
Applications are hereby invited for the following programs below:
- N-Power Agro
- N-Power Health
- N-Power Teach
- N-Power Build, Tech and Creative
N-Power Teach Programme
- Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. They will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria.
- Open to Graduate only.
N-Power Agro Programme.
- Volunteers will provide advisory service to farmers across the country. They will also gather data of Nigeria’s agriculture assets.
- Open to both Graduate and Non-graduates
- The N-Power programme is specifically for unemployed youths within the ages of 18-35.
N-Power Health Programme.
- Volunteers will help improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities to vulnerable members of the society.
- Open to Graduate only.
- Selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in Health Science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the science.
N-Power Build, Tech and Creative.
- Volunteers will receive extensive training to help develop and expand their respective skillset. This will help foster innovation and creativity.
- Open to both Graduate and Non-graduates.
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time, however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, the selection is based:
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
Npower Recruitment Criteria
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
How to Apply For Npower Recruitment Application 2020
- Log on to the NPower recruitment application portal at www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate:
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface
- Bio-Data and Contact page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not, The N-Power programme is open to all.
- The N-Tech and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates
- (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the science
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
- Review and Submit Page
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe
- Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying.
- https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup is the official registration portal where the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development will receive and process the application of intending N-power beneficiaries.