Exciting news for all aspirants of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology as the LAUTECH School Portal has been opened and the LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released and the price of the form is N2,000 only.
Below are details of the Courses offered Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Requirements, Acceptance Fee and School fees and Details on the Screening form
It is important and essential for all applicants to note that the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology has a moderate admission acceptance rate of about 70%. This means that about 70% of the total number of students that apply to LAUTECH are usually accepted and given admission.
This is to inform the general public, especially candidates who have registered on the university portal but yet to upload all the required data to as a matter of urgency visit LAUTECH post UTME screening portal to upload all necessary information required of them on or before Sunday, February 7, 2021.
The university online screening will commence on February 8, 2021. Any candidate who fails to comply with the above will automatically forfeit the opportunity to be considered for admission to the university.
The online screening/grading exercise that university has adopted for the 2020/2021 admission exercise does not require any candidate to be on the university campus. Results of the online grading will be forwarded to each candidate through their portals. All affected candidates should please discountenance any contradicting information about the exercise.
Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- For a candidate to be eligible for the exercise, he or she must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Form
The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, August 21 2020.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as the incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
- Applicants are to note that before the University can offer admission, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results, when released, must be uploaded on the PUTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after the release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Law enforcement agencies will prosecute any candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time, and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn. Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.