It is important to note that the management of the Lagos State University (LASU) has released the 2021/2022 academic session LASU admission list(1st & 2nd batch).
LASU admission list contains the names of candidates granted provisional admission into LASU various DEGREE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session [both stream 1 (Regular without Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training) and stream 2 candidates (Regular with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training)].
Candidates that participated in the online admission screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check the Lagos State University, LASU Admission List.
● Go to LASU admission portal at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php
● Enter your JAMB registration number and your Surname in the required columns (ensure the ALPHABETS IN YOUR REG. NUMBER are UPPERCASE).
● Click the ‘Submit’ button to access your LASU account dashboard.
● Finally, locate the Check admission status and click on it to know your LASU admission status.
If you don’t find your name there, there is a high possibility that your name can be found in the JAMBs portal or CAPS.
ON JAMB Portal
You can only access your LASU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUPRE admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
LASU MANAGEMENT CAUTIONS NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES ON PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND SCHOOL FEES
The Lagos State University Management’s attention has been drawn to the activities of fraudsters who are currently circulating fake payment portal on different social media platforms asking candidates recently offered provisional admission for the 2021/2022 academic session to make a payment urgently.
Sequel to the above, the University Management wishes to advise candidates offered provisional admission not to give money to any individual (whether staff or outsider) but to make all necessary payments only on the University official payment portal http://www.lasu.edu.ng .
Please note that the University will not be held liable for any payment made to any individual or fake payment portal.
LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Visit the LASU New e-payment portal: http://www.lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php
Supply the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No: Your 2019 UTME Registration Number
- ID Type: Student/Alumnus
- Campus: Main
- Study Type: Full-Time Undergraduate
- Purpose: Acceptance Fee
- Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number
- Click on Submit
- The new page will display your records and amount payable.
- Click on Submit button to continue the process.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment on REMITA payment platform
Make use of any desirable payment options on the Remita platform to effect the payment and keep safe your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your email after successful payment
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.
RELATED SEARCHES: lasu admission list 2019/2020, lasu admission list 2018/2019, lasu admission list 2018/19, is lasu admission list out for 2018/19, lasu final admission list, lasu admission list for 2019, lasu admission 2019/2020, lasu admission portal 2019/2020