We wish to inform all candidates that participated in the Imo State University 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise that the IMSU Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
RELATED SEARCHES: imsu supplementary admission list, imsu admission list 2019
How to Check the IMSU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your IMSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Successfully admitted? Go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
You will have to purchase IMSU admission status checking PIN from IMSU Microfinance Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, Zenith bank. The cost of the PIN is N1, 200 (one thousand two hundred naira only).
- Go to the IMSU admission status checking portal at http://22.214.171.124/IMSU/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2019/2020.
- Click on submit to Generate an Invoice for the payment of the admission checking PIN.
- After payment, return to the link in (1) above and Supply your details to access your IMSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic year.
SEE IMSU’s POSITION AMONG THE LIST OF List of the 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
Drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below to join our WhatsApp group chat