We are pleased to announce that the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session is currently on sales and the form price is N6,200. Get all details on admission requirements and how to apply for this admission.
SEE ALSO: ABUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
ABUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session [ND, Pre-HND & HND]
ABUTH School Of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
ABUTH Community Health Officers Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria, School of Biomedical Engineering programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ABUTH Biomedical Engineering Admission Requirements.
This is a two (2) year Course. Applicants wishing to apply must have senior secondary school certificate (SSCE) or its equivalent, WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEC) with passes at credit level in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and at least a pass in English Language at not more than two sittings. In addition, credit or ordinary pass in any of the following subjects will be an advantage. Woodwork, metal worksheet, Auto Mechanics, Basic Electronics, Basic Electricity and Technical Drawing.
How to Apply for ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form.
Application form cost N6,200.
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAYVIAREMITA.(After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
**ALL ABUTH APPLICATIONS ARE ONLINE**
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information are filled-in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go-to MY FORMS and Print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview
*BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS*
- Please endeavour to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
Deadline: 31st May, 2020.
SEE ALSO: List of School Of Nursing Forms that are Out 2020/2021
ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
OAUTHC School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
BUTH School of Nursing School Fees for New and Returning Students 2020/2021
Bowen University Teaching Hospital, BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form for 2019/2020
Leave a Reply