Table of Contents
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has released the UNIZIK cut off mark for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise.
In line with our mission to deliver firsthand information at all times, we will like to inform the general public that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University has released its UNIZIK cut off mark for admission into the 2019/2020 academic session.
Certain criteria must be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any university. One of these which include meeting the required cut off mark for each schools’ as well as the courses itself.
It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course
As we know, Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
CHECK UNIZIK’s POSITION AMONG THE List of the 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
UNIZIK Cut Off Marks.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is a Federal university in Nigeria. Its main campus is located in the southeastern part of Nigeria in Anambra State’s capital, Awka, and a second campus is at Nnewi.
It is one of twenty-five federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission. The university is named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
JAMB Cut-Off Mark.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy), Environmental Health Science
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Edu/English and Edu/Economics
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Statistics.
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management.
- Physical Sciences except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
Post UTME Cut-Off Marks.
Post UTME cut off marks are 50% for courses whose JAMB cut off is 200, 45% for 180 and 40% for 160.
It is important to note that these cutoff marks apply to only those who crossed their departmental Post UTME cutoff marks and at the same time are without wrong JAMB subject combinations.
Candidates should endeavour to upload their O’level results to CAPS, failure of which can deny one admission even when selected by the University.
RELATED SEARCHES: unizik cut off mark for 2018/2019, unizik cut off mark 2019/2020, unizik cut off mark for medicine and surgery, how to calculate unizik cut off mark 2018/19, unizik cut off mark for nursing, unizik cut off mark for 2019, unizik cut off mark for all courses, how to calculate unizik cut off mark 2017/2018