The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch UNIPORT admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List.
To access the admission list right now, you have to go through the JAMB admission status portal. Here is how to do this:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- If you were successful, congratulations. All you need to do now is to accept or reject your admission — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so or the admission will be withdrawn.
- Candidates who will not be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS).
Congratulations to all those on this list. If you have not seen your name, wait for other upcoming batches.