As a follow up to the release of the University of Ibadan, UI JAMB and Departmental Cut-Off Marks for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise, the management of the university also released the UI admission list for the session.
SEE ALSO: University of Ibadan, UI Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session
How to Check the University of Ibadan Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your UI admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UI admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Apply for UI Change of Course.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the UI admission portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/.
- Log in with your username and password to access your UI admission status.
RECOMMENDED: UI Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure 2019/2020.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UI admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Leave a Reply