Table of Contents
Whether you’re celebrating the fall season or simply craving a taste of home-baked comfort, our Maple-Syrup Apple Cakes are sure to become beloved additions to your dessert repertoire. Each bite is a perfect harmony of autumnal goodness, making these cakes ideal for cozy gatherings or just a sweet, indulgent moment for yourself. Our easy-to-follow recipe ensures that you can whip up these maple-syrup apple cakes with ease, allowing you to savor the delightful aroma of cinnamon and apples as they bake. Treat yourself and your loved ones to a slice of these delightful creations!
Time (Maple Syrup Apple Cake Baking Recipes)
1 ¼ hour
Servings (Maple Syrup Apple Cake Baking Recipes)
Ingredients (Maple Syrup Apple Cake Baking Recipes)
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup butter softened
1 cup maple syrup
½ cup whole milk
2 red apples, peeled, cored and diced
½ cup walnuts, chopped
Directions (Maple Syrup Apple Cake Baking Recipes)
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, mix the butter and maple syrup. Stir in the eggs and the milk then fold in the flour.
- Add the apples and walnuts then spoon the batter in a Bundt cake pan greased with butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until well risen and golden brown.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan before slicing and serving.
Nutritional information per serving (Maple Syrup Apple Cake Baking Recipes)