Table of Contents
Indulge your sweet tooth with our Devils Bundt Cake baking recipe! This sinfully rich and moist chocolate cake is a devilishly delightful treat that’s perfect for satisfying your dessert cravings.
Time (Devils Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
1 ¼ hour
Servings (Devils Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
Ingredients (Devils Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
1 cup butter, softened
1 ½ cups white sugar
1 cup of cocoa powder
1 cup hot water
1 cup sour cream
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup white chocolate chips
½ cup heavy cream
¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- For the cake, mix the cocoa powder, water and sour cream in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl until fluffy. Add the eggs, one by one and mix well.
- Stir in the cocoa powder mixture then fold in the flour.
- Add the chocolate chips then spoon the batter in a Bundt cake greased with butter.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 350F for 40-45 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan then transfer on a platter.
- For the glaze, mix the two ingredients in a heatproof bowl and place over low heat. Melt them together then drizzle the glaze over the cake.
- Serve right away or store in the fridge.
Nutritional information per serving (Devils Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)