The 2019/2020 edition of the PICFI Scholarship Award is currently ongoing. This update is important for all interested Nigerian University Undergraduates. In pursuance of its vision below, PICFI invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerians in Federal and State Universities for its 2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
PAUSE TO READ THIS!!! 5 Laws on How to Pass any Scholarship Exam you Write
About PICFI Scholarship Award
Petroleum Industry Christian Fellowship International (PICFI), an interdenominational Christian organization made up of Christians working in both the International and Local Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria, has the vision to establish the Kingdom of God in the Petroleum Industry; improve its performance; advocate just and equitable distribution of its associated wealth for social change and national building.
Candidates currently enrolled in disciplines related to the following areas are to apply:
- Sciences/Applied Sciences
- Engineering/Engineering Technology
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS ONGOING:
NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduates 2019
Apply for NNPC/Addax Petroleum Scholarship 2019 for Nigerian Undergraduate Students
Apply for Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
Apply for Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship 2019-2020
Google Africa Certification Scholarship 2019/2020 For Young Africans
Lagos State Undergraduate/Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Be a certified Full Time -Year One student of any Nigerian Federal or State University at the time of this application
- Not above 25 years of age by 31st December 2019
- Have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than 3.5
- Not be on any other scholarship award from other companies or agencies.
- Application is open to 100 level students only.
How to Apply
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate (WAEC or NECO)
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- JAMB Result
- Short Essay – Reason to Receive the Scholarship
- Make sure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE: 22nd June 2019
1 throught on "PICFI Scholarship Award for Nigerian Undergraduates 2019/2020"