OOU Admission List for the 2019/2020 session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the university and participated in the screening exercise can proceed to check their admission status. The admission lists have been uploaded online.
Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
How To Check OOU Admission List
- Visit: https://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/portal/admission/login.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password in the space provided
- Click on the “login” button to access your admission status
Payment Of Acceptance Fee
Successful applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) only with immediate effect through any of the under-listed means to process their acceptance letter
- Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
- Payment through the Internet by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
2. All Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
i) Visit: portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
ii) Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
iii) Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as password to log on to the admission portal
iv) On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
v) Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
(a) MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card,
(b) MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
3. Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
4. (a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
i. Verification/Personal Data Form
ii. Acceptance Fee Receipt
iii. UTME Score Result
iv. Post UTME Result
v. O’level Result
vi. Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
vii. Birth Certificate
viii. Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
ix. JAMB Admission Letter
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
We congratulate all those who have been offered admission into the 2019/2020 academic session of OOU.
We wish you a happy schooling experience.
Admitted candidates are to note that payment of Acceptance Fees commences immediately and ends on September 15th, 2019.
RELATED SEARCHES: oou admission list 2019, oou admission list 2019/2020, oou admission third list, oou admission requirements, is oou admission list for 2018 2019 out, oou admission list second batch, latest news about oou admission list, oou portal 2018/19