We bring you a realtime update on the Nigerian Army University Biu, NAUB School Fees Payment, and Registration Process for 2019/2020 Session.
The management of the Nigerian Army University has released the NAUB School Fees Structure to be paid by each undergraduate, postgraduate, Degree, Doctorate, Remedial, Direct entry, Full time, part-time, Basic Certificate, PhD, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course and Non-Degree self and government sponsor students respectively for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programs at the NAUB. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice.
RELATED SEARCHES: naub courses, naub portal, nigeria army university form, nigerian army university biu website, nigerian army university biu recruitment portal, nigeria army university biu portal, nigerian army university biu courses, how to apply naub
|1||Tuition Fee||Between N50,000 and N75,000, It depends on the Course offered.||Payable Per Session|
|2||Acceptance Fee||No accurate information yet.||Payable Once|
Nigerian Army University Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures.
QUICKLY CHECK OUT: List of Best Courses to Study in Nigeria with Job Opportunities
1. Candidates are expected to come with the following:
- Evidence of earlier payment for screening fee of N2000
- payment of N2000 acceptance fee via Remita.net
- Log onto www.remita.net Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select: Federal Government of Nigeria
- Select: Nigerian Army University Biu (Name of MDA) *Select: Acceptance Fees from the drop-down Menu
- Indicate the amount (N2000) Proceed to make Payment using your preferred method from the listed options.
- Ensure to print your Receipt of Payment clearly showing your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Result checker scratch cards for O’level (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) results
- Original credentials
- Original JAMB Admission Letter
- Serving Personnel are to come along with their official release letters.
2. Candidates are to present themselves for screening at the University Complex in Biu on their application portals
3. Candidates with the admission requirement who have changed their choice of Institution to NAUB but are yet to be admitted should ensure their O’ level results have been uploaded to the JAMB (CAPS) Portal. Be advised that candidates whose O’Level results are not on CAPS cannot be admitted.
5. Admission is still ongoing. Interested candidates are still invited to Change their first choice of Institution to NAUB