Table of Contents
“Metallurgical Engineering JAMB Subject Combination” outlines the specific subjects that aspiring metallurgical engineering students in Nigeria should be prepared to tackle in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Metallurgical Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Metallurgical Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Metallurgical Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Metallurgical Engineering.
Please read the Metallurgical Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Metallurgical Engineering
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Metallurgical Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Metallurgical Engineering:
- A Level passes in any two (2) of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
UTME Requirement for Metallurgical Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and one other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Metallurgical Engineering:
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Metallurgical Engineering.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Metallurgical Engineering JAMB Subject Combination”.
Thanks For Visiting