Table of Contents
Great news for all aspirants of the Federal University Otuoke as the FUOTUOKE Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is currently out. The price of the FUOTUOKE Admission Form is ₦2,000 and the official cut off mark is 160.
Below are details on the FUOTUOKE Cut off Mark for all courses, Admission Requirements, FUOTUOKE School Fees, Post UTME Screening Date and Deadline, Documents needed for screening, and How to Apply for the FUOTUOKE Post UTME.
FUOTUOKE Admission Requirements
A. Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examination.
B. Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke before applying for any of the under-listed programmes.
Courses Offered in FUOTUOKE
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
- Use of digital passport photograph for registration
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of an invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
DATE OF POST UTME EXERCISE: The details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should therefore check the University website (www.fuotuoke.edu.ng) from September 14, 2020.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
All the items in (b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued a letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
Apply Before: 15th October 2020.
Documents needed for FUOTUOKE POST UTME
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2020 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
FUOTUOKE SCHOOL FEES FOR POST UTME STUDENTS
|FEE (N)||FEE (N)||FEE (N)||FEE (N)||FEE (N)|
|Medicals/Laboratory & X-Ray Fees||6,000||6,000||6,000||6,000||6,000|
|Verification of Certificate||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|Medical Registration Charges||3,000||3,000||3,000||3,000||3,000|
|Student Insurance Policy||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|Utility/ University Municipal Services||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Science/ Engr. Lab Practcal||–||10,000||–||10,000||–|
|GES Book/Study Material||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|SUG/FSA/DSA Union Dues||3,000||3,000||3,000||3,000||3,000|
|Student’s Fees Pass Book||500||500||500||500||500|