The JAMB Change of Course or Institution form 2020 is currently out. I will show you the process you will have to go through if you want to do this change of course or institution.
The price of the Jamb Change Of Course Or Institution Form 2020 is ₦2,500
Also, there are a number of conditions or reasons which qualify you to pick this form. Below is a list of reasons.
Reasons to do Jamb Change Of Course Or Institution Form 2020
1. Mistakes In Jamb Form And Subject Combinations:
For some reason, you might have filled the wrong institution during registration or Jamb subject combinations.
If this is your situation you may want to change to your desired institution. Change of course and institution form will give you room a chance to do this easily.
2. Low JAMB Score | Unable to meet JAMB Cut Off
SEE: JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020/2021 Admission in Nigerian Schools
The truth is that if you scored below the cut off mark for admission into your desired institution, you will not be given admission. Sometimes, if your score is just a bit above the cut off mark, you may also not be admitted too.
This is a good reason to change your course or school of choice to a less competitive school with a lower cut off mark. It boosts your chances of admission.
SEE ALSO: The 6 Most Important Successful Student Habits
3. Change of Interest in a Course Or Institution:
It is normal to lose interest in a particular Course of Institution all of a sudden. Also, it could just be that you have a Jamb score that can take you to a better school.
For this reason, you can also pick up the Change of Course and institution form.
NB: Changes for Course and Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc. cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
SEE ALSO: JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2020 | Correct Your Mistakes
JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure.
Follow the procedure outlined below to effect any of the changes above:
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for the Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
After payment, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process.
3 throughts on "Reasons You Should Get the Jamb Change Of Course Or Institution Form 2020"