The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2020 is out. The JAMB Change of Course and Institution form is for those who want to change their details for one reason or the other.
Are you worried about a mistake you made during your JAMB registration process? This is to inform all the candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Registration that they can now make corrections for the following categories:
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done more than once with separate payments)
NB: Changes for Course and Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc. cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure.
Follow the procedure outlined below to effect any of the changes above:
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for the Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
After payment, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process.
- How JAMB Give Admission
- After JAMB, What Next? See 8 Things To Do After JAMB Exam
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise.
- List of all JAMB CBT Approved Centres for 2020 UTME across Nigeria
14 throughts on "JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2020 | Correct Your Mistakes"