Table of Contents
To all candidates interested in the Niger Delta University Part-time Program, we bring you an update on the NDU Part-time Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Session.
This post contains information on the ndu part time form 2019/2020, faculty of education ndu, ndu 2019, niger delta university courses, ndu masters form, postgraduate.ndu portal, ndu masters school fees, ndu post graduate portal and more.
Authorities of the Centre for Educational Services, Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, invite applications from qualified candidates for admission to the under-listed Part-Time programs in the University for the 2019/2020 academic session
List of Niger Delta University Part-Time Degree Courses
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE (B. Sc.)
- Agriculture Economics and Rural Sociology
- B Sc. Crop and Soil Science
- Animal Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
FACULTY OF ARTS (BA)
- B A English and Literary Studies
- BA History & Diplomacy
- B A Philosophy and Religion Studies
FACULTY OF EDUCATION (B.Sc. Ed, B.A Ed)
- BA. (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), B. (Ed) Degrees in Adult and Community Education (With a Teaching Subject), Educational Management (with a Teaching Subject), Guidance and Counselling (with a Teaching Subject), Library and Information Science, Integrated Science Education, Social Studies Education, Economics Education, English & Literary Studies Education, Geography & Environmental Management Education, Political Science Education, Religious Studies Education, Health Education, Human Kinetic Education, Vocational and Technology Education (with emphasis on any of the following areas – Automobile Technology Education, Building Technology Education, Electrical/Electronic Technology Education, Metalwork Technology Education, Woodwork Technology Education, Business Education (Accounting, Management and Marketing Options), Agricultural Education.
FACULTY ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (B.A& B.Sc.)
- B.A. Fine & Applied Arts
- B.Sc. Environmental Management
FACULTY MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (B.Sc.)
- B.Sc. Accountancy
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Management
- B.Sc. Office and Information Management
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Insurance
- Certificate/Diploma in Insurance
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (B-Sc.)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B Sc. Geography & Environmental Management
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF SCIENCE (B.Sc.)
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science
RECOMMENDED: NDU Sandwich Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021
NDU Part-Time Admission Requirement & Duration
REQUIREMENTS: Holders of WAEC/SSCE, GCE O’Level or their equivalent with at least credit passes in five (5) relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained in mot more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
DURATION: Five (5) Years.
How to Apply for NDU Part-Time Form.
- Visit http://pt.ndu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Buy EPin to purchase your NDU Part-Time Application EPin (N16,500:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the Institute of Continuing Education Office.
- Applicants are required to Log-on to Jamb website for Jamb registration and completion of On-line application Form with the sum of N3,000:00 (three thousand five hundred nairas only)
The names on the candidate’s O’Level certificate(s) must be the same as what is filled on-line.
- Change of name is not allowed once a candidate is admitted.
- Applicants must ensure that they have the requisite qualifications for the intended courses.
- Applicants should report to the Institute of Continuing Education, with photocopies of their credentials and payment receipts for documentation and collection of Brochure.
For further information contact: 08037768953 (between 9:00 a.m and 3:00 p.m on weekdays only).
Please note that the set of names stated by the applicants in their Application MUST be consistent with the names on their credentials. Inconsistency in names may lead to disqualification, except with proof of a change of names from a Court of Law with a Newspapers publication of such change. Applicants with O’ level Examination Results from 2010 backward MUST present their Original Certificates and NOT Statement of Results or Result Slips.
The closing date for the purchase of NDU Part-time Application Forms is 31st of July 2020.