Exciting news for all applicants of the Niger Delta University as the NDU Sandwich Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 is currently on sale. The price of the NDU Sandwich Form is ₦11,500.
Below are details of the NDU Sandwich Program Duration, the NDU Sandwich Admission Requirements and how to obtain the form.
Sandwich Program Duration
i. Holders of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) will run the programme for four (4) Long Vacation Contacts.
ii. Holders of Senior School Certificate and National Diploma (ND) will run the programme for (5) Long Vacation Contacts.
NDU Sandwich Degree Entry Requirements
- Holders of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE). In addition, candidates must possess Junior School Certificates on General Certificate of Education (O/L) or Teacher’s Grade II Certificate, with at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of Senior School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (O/L) with at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of National Diploma (ND). In addition, such candidates must possess Senior School Certificate of Education (O/L) with at least five credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
For Categories 2 & 3, candidates could apply to be admitted into the following areas: B.A.(Ed), B.Sc.(Ed) &B.Ed Degrees in Adult and Community Education (with a Teaching Subject), Educational Management (with a Teaching Subject), Guidance and Counselling (with a Teaching Subject), Library and Information Science (with a Teaching Subject), Integrated Science Education, Social Studies Education, Vocational & Technology Education (with emphasis on any following areas-Automobile Technology Education, Building Technology Education, Electrical/Electronic Technology Education, Metal Work Technology Education, Woodwork Technology Education).
How to Obtain NDU Sandwich Form
- Visit http://sw.ndu.edu.ng/
- Click on Buy EPin to purchase your NDU Sandwich Application EPin (N11,500:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the Institute of Continuing Education Office.
- Applicants are required to Log-on to Jamb website for Jamb registration and completion of On-line application Form with the sum of N3,000:00 (three thousand five hundred naira only)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS: The closing date for the purchase of Application Forms is 31st October 2020.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed Application Forms should be submitted to the Office of the Director, Institute of Education, Niger Delta University.
For further information: Contact us @ [email protected], 2348054555194 or whatsapp 08036575692