We wish to inform all those who participated in the FCET Umunze screening exercise that the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State in affiliation with Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK, Awka, Anambra State has released the FCET Umunze degree admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The admission list has been successfully uploaded online. Its the time of the year when students are anxious to know if they have been granted admission into the school of their choice or if they have to wait again.
How to check FCET Umunze Degree Admission List
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the college website.
- Go to the college admission status checking website at http://184.108.40.206/FCETumunze/Modules/Admission/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Click on “select Programme” and choose Degree programme (Regular)
- Select Session as 2022/2023
- Enter your Registration Number
- Click on submit
- Your Admission notification slip will show on the next page
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FCET Umunze Degree Admission List.
How to Check the FCET Admission List via JAMB Portal
- To access your Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze (in affiliation with UNIZIK) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze (in affiliation with UNIZIK) admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze (in affiliation with UNIZIK) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
For more information on fcet umunze news, fcet umunze degree courses and the umunze college of education school fees visit the fcet umunze portal. In there, you can also see 100 level courses for biology education fcet umunze and where is federal college of education umunze located.
Leave a Reply