The Wecare College of Health Technology management has released the WECCOHTECH School Fees schedule for 2023/2024. All students are encouraged to adhere to the payment instructions by the school accountant.
- The school has a policy of two (2) semesters, three times fees payment. Under this policy, school fees payment is split on the basis of 40% (on resumption) : 20% (mid-semester) – 1st semester and 40% – 2nd semester respectively. Accommodation fees are excluded from this policy.
- There is a 10% discount on TUITION only for parents who have two or more biological children in the college at the same time.
- There is a 10% discount on TUITION only for students whose biological parents are full staff of the college.
Below is the school fees breakdown for all admitted students into Wecare College of Health Technology. The school fees is based on course of study and other additional fees may apply.
|1. Medical laboratory technician|
2. Pharmacy technician
3. Dental surgery technician
4. Community health extension worker
5. Environmental health technician
|6. Junior community health extension|
7. Public health technician
8. Health information management technician
9. Environmental health technician
|10. Health assistant||80,000||00|
|Ancillary fees cover: uniform, ICT use, ID card, health insurance, levies & dues, etc., and varies with department.|
|Accommodation (optional) – per year||50,000||00|
Pay the appropriate fee in the student’s name. into any of the school accounts below:
Account name: Wecare College of Health Technology
Bank & account number: Wema Bank PLC – 0122986189
Bank & account number: First City Monument Bank – 3793695014