Table of Contents
Edo Jobs Portal 2019 for indigenes and non-indigenes
RELATED TOPICS: register for edo Jobs, edo jobs login, edo jobs online registration, edo jobs registration 2018, edo jobs 2019, edo jobs internship, edo vacancies, edojobs registration portal, edo state recruitment portal, register for edo jobs, online registration, edo job vacancy, edo jobs login, edo state civil service recruitment 2019, edo job 2019, edo state teachers recruitment 2018
NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government, invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below:
EDO JOBS | EDO STATE GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Government as an official Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2019.
PAUSE TO READ: 4 Important Tips On Getting A Job Abroad In 2019
View Other Employment Opportunities at:
- Oceanic Health Management Limited Job Portal 2019
- MasterCard Nigeria Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now!
- 2019 Recruitment at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) | Shell Recruitment
Emirates Nigeria Airline Group Recruitment for 2019 | Fly Emirates Nigeria
- Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc | Golden Penny Recruitment 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Edo State Government is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Edo State Government does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE: Oceanic Health Management Limited Job Portal 2019
RELATED TOPICS: edojobs registration portal, edo state recruitment portal, edo jobs online registration, edo job vacancy, edo state civil service recruitment 2019, edo job 2019, edo state teachers recruitment 2018