Table of Contents
The Bournemouth University Scholarship educational award intends to support the high achieving UK and EU participants in their taught postgraduate or masters by research studies at BU.
Bournemouth University is a public research university established in 1992. It received a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework, a government assessment.
RELATED SEARCHES: bournemouth university courses, bournemouth university masters, arts university bournemouth scholarships, bournemouth university january intake, bournemouth university application login, bournemouth university graduate school, bournemouth online courses, universities in dorset, Bournemouth University Scholarship application, Bournemouth University Scholarship
Why at Bournemouth University Scholarship? The university has a good range of courses with excellent teaching facilities and a global reputation for its teaching quality and guidance for building a bright future.
Brief Description of Bournemouth University Scholarship Program
- University or Organization: The Bournemouth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Taught postgraduate or Master’s by Research
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Any UK and EU applicants can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue a taught postgraduate or masters by a research degree program at BU.
- Admissible Criteria: You must not apply for a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, distance learning course, or part-time course and professional development and Postgraduate Diploma courses taught by the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences.
- Applicants on MSc Public Health, MA Social Care, MA Social Work, MSc Physician Associate Studies and MSc Nutrition & Behavior will receive the award.
How to Apply
- Phase 1: For this opportunity, you will be automatically considered when you upload your award transcripts to the myHub website during the admission.
- Phase 2: Participants need to have an upper second-class honor (2:1) or above from a Bachelor’s degree (or EU equivalent grades – see below), or CPE with merit profile.
- EU candidates are suggested to check the grade requirement given on the country grades page.
- It is desirable if the applicants have good proficiency in the English language.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2019, for September 2019 entry and December 10, 2019, for January 2020 entry.
Benefits: The award will worth £2,000 and awarded as the tuition fee reduction.
Other Scholarships: Oxford University Scholarship for Developing Countries 2019
RELATED SEARCHES: bournemouth university courses, bournemouth university masters, arts university bournemouth scholarships, bournemouth university january intake, bournemouth university application login, bournemouth university graduate school, bournemouth online courses, Bournemouth University Scholarship application, Bournemouth University Scholarship