Table of Contents
This post focuses on Job opportunities at Jumia. Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Below are the Job opportunities at Jumia and the Job requirements.
SEE ALSO: Job Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Customer Relationship Manager – Jumia
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Customer Care
- As a Customer Relationship Manager, You must have a pioneer mindset, ambitious, hardworking and have a deep-rooted understanding of CRM strategy and execution.
- You strongly believe in constantly testing new ideas, to innovate and optimize.
- You are flexible and forward thinking who easily connect with new people.
In Particular you will:
- Manage the overall marketing strategy on how Jumia communicates every day the commercial planning to its consumers to generate sales, increase engagement and boost loyalty.
- To define an operational roadmap of marketing communications accordingly to the Commercial Planning input coming from commercial team and from Customer Insights.
- Setup, improve, and optimize communications to constantly improve customer conversion and retention KPIs through all the channels on each Email, SMS, Push notifications, web notifications by AB testing content and timing.
- Set-up revenue targets per day, campaigns and channels and make sure targets are met every day.
- Analyze daily performance and make decisions accordingly:
- Report performance to senior management on a regular basis explaining why and how.
- Inspire the wording content for all the communications accordingly to market innovation, Jumia brand guidelines and knowledge of marketing.
- Earn the love of our customers by being relevant at each step of communications content making.
- Lead and coach team members to grow their skills and ownership.
- Demonstrate a capacity to propose innovation to set up.
- Coordinate with different departments to make sure high-quality content production and campaign generation.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years’ experience with a solid foundation in Digital or CRM project management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office packages & HTML
- Fast learning ability and accurate attention to details
- Systematic and methodical approaches
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks Self-motivated and result driven
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
APPLY HERE: Customer Relationship Manager – Jumia
Media Buying and Planning Manager – Jumia
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification :BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- As a Media buying and Planning Manager, you will be responsible for providing key inputs to all media planning, buying and monitoring contracts with media partners as required and oversee them to ensure strict adherence with contracts, Memorandum of understanding and Service Level Agreements.
- Develop media planning strategies to help Jumia remain at the forefront of retail in Nigeria.
- Articulate Jumia’s media planning and management strategies including policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Manage Jumia’s external agencies such as media, creative, monitoring and research.
- Coordinate all activities of the media planning and management unit and ensure compliance with overall brand objectives.
- Execute media plans and articulate efficiency of campaigns via GRP, CPT, reach/frequency audience rating, spikes analysis, cluster analysis, etc
- Ensure Jumia’s media planning conform with local advertising regulations (APCON, Lottery board).
- Coordinate the step-by-step process for strategic media planning, buying and monitoring across traditional media such as TV, Radio, print, Outdoor including Youtube channel.
- Manage creative process for offline campaigns to include creatives, jingles, scripts & videos.
- Provide relevant insights for major campaigns.
- Build and initiate proposed media partnerships for barter on behalf of Jumia either or Radio and TV.
- Analyse campaign analysis for media activations with KPIs to include direct traffic, Search etc.)
- Oversee frequent media surveys for Jumia pre-event & Post-event.
- Monitor competitor’s media spend and share of voice.
- Analyse potential regions and media penetration strategies to acquire new customers.
Professional Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or post graduate Degree in Marketing.
- 5 years + professional experience in marketing and related industry.
- Must have broad knowledge of media channels and agency experience as a strategist/media planner/buyer.
- Experience in planning to execution for Top 20 media spending brands in Nigeria.
- Excellent strategic planning and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills i.e. proficiency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Advanced data analysis and analytical skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
APPLY HERE: Media Buying and Planning Manager – Jumia
Job opportunities at Jumia