We bring you a realtime update on the release of the Adamawa State University, ADSU Admission List for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
To all the candidates that participated in the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi 2019/2020 academic session admission screening exercise that the can now check their admission status on the ADSU admission status checker
- 1st batch candidates are to report for clearance from 27th January to 7th February 2020 (TWO WEEKS ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
- 2nd batch candidates are to report for clearance from 26th February to 11th March 2020 (TWO WEEKS ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
- Supplementary batch candidates are to report for clearance from 23rd March to 30th March 2020 (ONE WEEK ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
How to Check ADSU Admission List.
The following candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Adamawa State University (ADSU) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- UTME First Choice 1st Batch
- UTME Change of University 1st Batch
- UTME First Choice 2nd Batch
- UTME Change of University 2nd Batch
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct Entry First Choice 1st Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 1st Batch
- Direct Entry First Choice 2nd Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 2nd Batch.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
Therefore all students who have been offered admission can now go ahead and prepare the following original documents for clearance.
ADSU CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue;
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (waec, neco, nabteb etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results (for direct entry candidates).
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.